Call Us Today! 281-379-5400

Specialty Home

Our Specialty Programs offer coverage for a variety of properties, including:

Seasonal or Vacation Homes

To cover your seasonal or vacation home, most insurance companies also require you to insure your primary residence with them. Farmers can provide you with coverage options for your seasonal or vacation property regardless of your primary home insurer.

Vacant Homes

Having a vacant property can be exhausting, stressful, and challenging. That’s why many companies shy away from insuring vacant homes, but Farmers is here to help. We want to make it easy for you to insure your vacant home.

Landlord or Rental Properties

As a landlord, with Farmers you can choose a landlord or rental property package that you think is a good option for you. You can also customize your policy with extra options to suit your unique situation and help you protect your investment.

Older and Lower-Value Homes

Your home’s market value might be lower than it would cost to rebuild it, if disaster were to strike. Many insurance companies hesitate to cover older or lower-valued properties, but we’ve created specialty policies specifically for these types of homes, and we’re ready to help cover your property where others won’t.

Applicants with credit problems and/or prior claims

If you’re an applicant with credit issues or previous claims, your Farmers agent can offer you various coverage options.

This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.